The 1969-1971 Jeep Shop Manuals & Sales Brochures on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by Chrysler. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1969-1971 Jeep Shop Manuals & Sales Brochures Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1969-1971 Jeep J-Series Service Manual
- 1969-1971 Jeep Jeepster Series Service Manual
- 1969-1971 Jeep Universal Series Service Manual
- 1969-1971 Jeep Sales Brochures
- 1969 - 1971 Jeep Models: Commando, Jeepster, CJ5, CJ6, DJ5, Gladiator, J-100, J-2500, J-2600, J-2700, J-3500, J-3600, J-3700, J-3800, Wagoneer, J-4500, J-4600, J-4700, J-4800, M151
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.