The 1958-1959 Dodge Truck Shop Manuals on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by Chrysler. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1958-1959 Dodge Truck Shop Manuals Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1958 Dodge Truck Shop Manual
- 1959 Dodge Truck Shop Manual Supplement
- 1958 - 1959 Dodge Models: D100 Pickup, D200 Pickup, D300 Pickup, P300 Series, P310 Series, P320 Series, P410 Series, P420 Series, Power Wagon, W100 Pickup, W200 Pickup, W300 Pickup, Wm300 Power Wagon, Truck, P450 Series
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.